Monday 9 June 2014

Birthday girl



   This card is a little different to the one's I feel comfortable in making as I have used a lot of unrelated colours - red, blue, yellow and green - and made it more fussy than I would normally do.
   The Digistamps4joy image called 'Bettie bow' was coloured using Promarkers. I attached this behind the aperture created in the blue centura pearl card which had been cut and embossed using  the Die'sire die 'precious'. This was then matted and layered onto pale yellow paper and white card. I then attached narrow peel off around the edge of the image.
   I made punched flowers from core'dination cardstock and gem stones and fixed these to the card along with bows and mirri card flourishes. I finished by adding peel off sentiments.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   Digistamps4joy - girly/feminine
   Send a Smile 4 Kids - for the girls
   I Love Promarkers - digi does it!
   Paper Pretties - hip to be square
   Papertake Weekly - anything goes
   Glitter and Sparkle - use a digi
   The Squirrel and the Fox - let's hear it for the girls
   The East Wind - embossing
   Party Time Tuesday - colour challenge
   One Stitch at a Time - use a digi

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! so vibrant and bright! Thanks for joining our Embossing challenge at The East Wind! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, bright card! So cheerful! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool Crafty. the x's are intriguing. the digi is so well colored and very fun. good to see you at OSAAT. best Samara DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - that digi image really made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter and Sparkle - Vic, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love your card. thank you for your participation luck.

    ReplyDelete