Saturday 12 July 2014

Briar rose butterfly 2



   I have had this paper in my stash for some time. I believe I printed it from one of Joanna Sheen's House Mouse CD ROMs. It struck me that it was perfect as a backdrop to this stamp. So here is yesterday's image again but in a different colourway and at a slightly different angle.
    Both the paper and Promarker coloured image were matted onto blue core'dination cardstock. I also stamped the butterflies a second time and decoupaged them onto the design. Four card candis were added to the corners.

   I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
   I Love Promarkers - things with wings
   Digi Sketch - in the garden
   Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes
   Tando Creative - come fly with me
   Crafting At The Weekend - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, love it, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us on the Tando challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely...Thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch and good luck.

    Caz x DS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete