Monday 13 June 2016

Cat and mouse



   Crafty Cardmakers would like you to make something for a special man for their new challenge.
   I have a son-in-law who is very much into computers and electronics and also has two house cats, so I thought this would be the ideal card for him.
   The paper and decoupage were all printed using the first  House Mouse Design project book from Joanna Sheen and I matted everything onto black card. I saved two of the heads from the decoupage and added them to other places on the card - the mouse head in the bottom left hand corner and the cat head above the sentiment. I finished the card with three black card candi.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Ooh La La Creations - one for the boys
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Crafty Catz - animal magic
   Crafty Girlz - anything goes
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mary, love the kitty. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't beat a mouse on our cards lol, this will be a hit for sure, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Mary. I am sure he will just love it. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Mary. The decoupage has added dimension the scene and I love the background paper that looks as though the cat has been typing. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete