Monday 4 September 2017

Little birds



   For the next fortnight the Crafty Cardmakers challenge has a monochrome theme.
   From a square of medium shaded yellow card I cut a heart aperture using a Tattered Lace die. From a smaller square of light yellow card I cut a larger heart aperture. I matted both of these onto white card using foam pads and then outlined the larger heart with dots of Liquid Pearls.
   I cut a design from dark yellow card using Tattered Lace's little bird die and attached it to the heart shaped aperture. I added Stickles to the centre of some of the flowers and Liquid Pearls dots to the found flowers. Finally I added a yellow peel off sentiment.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Crafty Catz - anything goes
   4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
   Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
   Crafting With Friends - anything goes
   Crafty Creations - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Loving that bird die cut and the heart shaped cut out background. Beautiful card.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Glad you could join us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the bright cheerful yellow and gorgeous die! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the layering. Great colour and layout. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Mary, and what a lovely colour choice. I always seem to think Black and White whenever I think monochrome, so thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card. Love the die you have used. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete